Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to burn an Everlasting Candle?
- Add three inches of Pristine OilTM to your vase
- Gently place your Everlasting Candles into the vase
- Wait 30 minutes prior to lighting
Can you add essential oil to Pristine Oil?
Everlasting Candles are only to be used with Pristine Oil. Do not mix, use or add any other oils.
How should I store any unused Pristine Oil when my candles aren’t lit?
Empty any remaining Pristine Oil from your vase before storing your Everlasting Candles.
When your Everlasting Candles are not in use:
- Remove your candlesticks from the vase, wipe off any excess oil, and store in a safe place, out of reach of children or pets.
If the Pristine Oil has not been exhausted via burning off:
- Dispose of unused Pristine Oil in accordance with local waste disposal requirements.
- Store Pristine Oil in the bottle with the cap secured, in a safe place, out of reach of children or pets.
What is Pristine Oil?
Pristine Oil is a refined mineral oil. Everlasting Candles are only to be used with Pristine Oil.
Do your candles have a scent?
Using our 'Pristine Oil' ensures an experience that is odourless, smokeless and soot free.
Do you offer wholesale?
Yes, we offer wholesale. If you would like to apply to become a vendor, please visit our wholesale page. If your application is successful, we will be in touch.
How do you extinguish the candle flames?
Do not use a snuffer as it can damage the candlestick wick. To extinguish the flames, simply blow them out.